About the Internship:
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. The primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
• Develop applications with ML algorithms and pattern recognition
• Build sustainable models
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• B-tech in computer engineering / B.Sc in Statistics or Mathematics
• A degree in Data Science/ Analytics from a prestigious institute
• Good command on languages like Python, R
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
• Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
• Great communication skills
• Quick Learner