Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Number of Openings: 03
• Experience in developing advanced statistical models and/or optimization frameworks for improving processes/products/profits using R and python.
• Strong knowledge of data mining algorithms, techniques (decision trees, ensemble learning, clustering, association rule mining, etc.) and problem areas (churn prediction, segmentation, forecasting, association rules etc.)
• Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement.
• Should possess the working knowledge of visualization concepts along with any one of the software like Tableau, D3-JS
• Collaborate with other product teams and lead the product development and integration efforts.
• Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years of experience in performing statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods
• Extensive experience in algorithm design and machine learning on large datasets
• Proficiency and demonstrable skills using statistical or machine learning programming languages and packages (Python, R, Tensorflow, Jupyter, Tableau, NLTK, Keras, etc.).
• Preference would be given to those in the fields of study of data science, mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering and information management
Data Science Machine learning Python R Analytics
B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/B.Sc- Any Specialization