Content Marketer – Intern
The day-to-day responsibilities of the Intern:
- Developing unique, attractive, engaging and informative content which are fresh, consistent and reader-friendly.
- To write SEO friendly Technical blog articles with appropriate use of keywords.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis.
- Edit, proofread and improve content.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Lead to create and execute campaigns
- Develop content calendars
- Regularly monitor analytics
Number of Positions: 2
- Good English (Spoken & Written) language skills with a keen interest to make a career in Social Media Marketing.
- Capable of doing research using multiple sources.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Good proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs.
Who can apply:
Graduates / Post Graduates
Candidates who are available for a minimum duration of 3 months
Have relevant skills and interests